ANMS Early Childhood Education Coordinator, Kim Petot will be holding a series of free Music Explorers "trial classes" September 10,11,12 . This is an opportunity for parent and child to attend a class prior to registration for the 2009-2010 academic year. Attending families who register following the trial class will be receiving a free class.
Trial class dates:
Thursday 9/10 - 2, 3, 4 year olds and Xylophone
Friday 9/11 - 2, 3 & 4 year olds
Saturday 9/12 - 2, 3, 4 year olds and Xylophone
Music Explorers 2009-2010 regular class start dates:
Monday 9/14 - Keyboard I & II
Wednesday 9/9 - Keyboard I
Friday 9/11 - Keyboard I
Thursday 9/17 - 2, 3, 4 year olds, and Xylophone
Friday 9/18 - 2, 3, 4 year olds
Saturday 9/19 - 2, 3, 4 year olds, and Xylophone
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment